Obstetric & Gynaecology
Personalised Care for Women, by Women
Having a baby is a very exciting journey in your life, we want you to enjoy your time with us. Our experienced medical team has been the trusted provider of maternity, gynecological, neonatal and reproductive care for generations of women.
Our maternity wards, clinics, and operation theatre (OT) are well-equipped with modern technology and facilities. We invest in the best for your well-being.
We are pleased to offer you several options of delivery packages to suit your needs and budgets. At Rampai Puteri Medical Centre, you will not be charged for unnecessary treatments or services that you don’t need. Come here with a peaceful mind, rest assured that our charges are the same at any time throughout the year, be it in the middle of the night, after office hours or even on our doctor’s birthday. Who can tell when the little one decides to pop out, right?
- Doctor Ward Review
- Nursery Care
- Neonatal Screening including blood screening
(ABO & Rh, G6PD, CBTSH)
- Baby Vaccine – BCG and Hepatitis B
- Baby Vitamin K
- Routine Discharge Medications
- Patient Meals
- Instrumental Delivery (Vacuum / Forcep)
- Complications (mother/baby)
- Induction of Labour
- Additional Medications / Procedures
- Extended Stay
- Epidural (RM1,100)
- Operations on previous scar
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum 2 antenatal visits after 28 weeks
- Full package price paid upon admission
- Additional Deposit required in case of complications/emergency cesarean section
Antenatal Class 2018
Talks given by our Doctors, Pediatricians and other Experts. RM100 per couple. Lunch and Refreshments provided.
Booking and Inquiries: +603-41312039. (Classes conducted in Bahasa Malaysia)
- Pregnancy – Normal and Complications
- Types of Deliveries
- Pain Relief In Labor
- Caring for Your Newborn with Baby Bathing Demonstration
- Breastfeeding – Advantage and Techniques–Pre and Post Natal Exercises
- Tour of Hospital